psalms

I love the psalms. they are such a testament of how kind and relational our God is. You gave us space. literally space (in the bible) for us to sit and talk with him. sing and dance with him. a voice to david where God could sit in the pain with David.








psalms 102 david shows his humanity. his soul was in distress- his bones felt like they were on fire from all the phsyical pain that his emotional turmoil has caused him. "My bones burn like glowing embers. My heart is blighted and withered like grass. I forget to eat my food...because of my loud groaning, I am reduced to skin and bones. I lie awake. I have become like a bird alone on the roof. No one ever his faithful hand has held me all this way. and when I am alone and gray let it be known in you alone my joy was found. its your company

your not struggling to hear me so im not striving to be heard. i am sure the one who made me is catching every word.. when your this close. i rest my soul. i can let go. hold my face if i should wonder. if my thoughts far from home if my faith is going under remind me i am known.




that crazy feeling of getting nothing done EVER but utterly trudging up a 90 degree mountain, with coals piercing through your heart and your entire reality shattering. Everything that once was is now the nightmare that I would have pictured before all this. I am living my nightmare. and yet beautifully this is exactly where I need to be. It is the most raw and exposed ive ever felt. i have sought new situations to help me grow. Invite my mother on a prayer walk. Tell her real things about the shame statements she says outloud. i dont understand why but my mother offers to help put the kids to bed but then she sits on her phone until i put them to bed. I worry because I find myself doing this sometimes and I am very weary of any way I act in similar unhealthy behavior. I go on prayer walks with dad and discuss why my heart wants to be in Atlanta. He doesnt understand. Honeslty I think he is just sad. it brings him so much joy and purpose to have them around. Unfortunately I find myself dripping in rage once a month because of isolated hurt, lonliness, I should look at the chart but dont have time to at work right now. My heart is so scared. I see in front of my eyes his amazing goodness. God has provided everything. My heart was broken when I realized I didnt have enough tim


 . you broke the bread and blessed the cup. you served the sacrifice of love. Jesus lamb of God what a Savior. you took the alter and made it a table. nothing can separate what you bring together. how beautiful is the mystery christ my hope alive in me. im caught up in the glory of all that you are and all that you have done.

Comments

Popular Posts