My Purpose, Ministry, Stages of Life, Principals

My Purpose: My purpose for exsisting is to be in constant fellowship with Jesus so that He can shape and mold me to be like Himself. In my day to day life I desire to seek God as I live intentionally and make the most of every opportunity He gives me. I believe I was created to be used a vessel through which God can encourage and equip others to be all that God intended to be. I have been blessed by special abilities to be able to write and speak I feel passionate about using teaching and evangelism and wisdom to be a woman of godly influence to my children and others. My mission: What am I to do? And how do I use my abilities in Ministry What the devil meant for evil God has truly used for his glory. This is the mission God has for me as a servant of Christ. I am to be a transparent person who can talk about the pain of my past and use it as a bridge so others can walk from darkness into His wonderful healing light. We all have a story. Does my schedule match up with this calling? My Mission: In my role as a servant of christ i have been called to be a transparent person to share my life experiences both good and bad and live a victorious christian life that leads others to christ as a wife i am called to be my husbands help mate and complete him so that he can be the man he was created to be as a mother i am called to be an example for my daughters while instilling in them strong character biblical values and the desire to follow Christ. As a friend I am called to love and give of myself and make a sweeter experience in this life. My Ministry I am fullfilling my purpose and answering the call of my mission by serving in my home my church and through work i am making my home a safe haven where my family can find a mother who meets their physical and emotional needs. At church i am using my gifts to listen and speak life into those who God has called me, by participating in community groups and serving in the Childrens Ministry. I can fullfill my ministry at Childrens Hospital by attending to the physical needs of my patients and the emotional needs of the parents. I can fullfill my ministry as a life coach by listening to the women I talk with, seeing them how Jesus sees them and by guiding them in truth and love to Jesus. Stages of Life We start out as seeds but we are called to be deeply rooted. Our growth through each stage of life we must be able to identify which stage of life and seek to make the most of the opportunities available to us in each stage, there will also be limitations, we need to balance our priorities in order to meet the needs and pressing on to meet the call of our mission to fullfill our ministry. Every stage of life has it s hardships and distractions. What kind of service will fit into each stage of life and the spiritual season you are in. Stage of Life statement: My Principals Proverbs 31 1. To revere Jesus Christ the Lord of her life and has a personal relationship with Him\ 2. To loves, honors, and respects my husband 3. To Nuture her children to shape, and believes motherhood is a high calling 4. To be a disciplined and an industrious keeper of the home who creates a warm environment for her family and friends. 5. contributes to the financial insitution of the home by being a faithful steward of time and money God has given to her 6. speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction as she mentors and supports other women abnd developes 7. shares the love of Christ to help serve the needs in her community My Virtues you can not take someone farther than you have gone yourself she chooses to have an optimistic attitude PRAY UNDERSTAND GOD WORD RECORD KEY SCRIPTURES PLAN GOALS OUTLINE ACTION STEPS SET REALISTIC SCHEDULE AND EXAMINE PROGRESS

Comments

Popular Posts