Recovery

 


Recovery of the heart of joy wellbeing and peace that is at our center

Where is 3 Unhealthy practices here is where I turn for or to self comfort and it doesn’t produce fruit

  1. over eating 
  2. 2) over organizing if I could wrangle these things it would bring me some sense of comfort. If I could control this thing because I have too much to do I would feel better in my body. And they were Godless attempts to recover attachment

Where are we receiving comfort that is coming from God. 


When young girl inside me do you see me am I worthy do you delight in what you see in me? 


Compulsive

What am I compelled to do? What was motivating me to over emphasis my achievements 



Where can I receive secure attachment psalm 23 we will find we are without lack- we have more than enough 


When you feed abundance of Gods provision in what you face in the week. 

Letting the conscious feeling of love to wire around our father who wired us for relationship . Setting the lonely in a family 

This goodness is from my good father who is so faithful


Recovery of the body: 


Working out for mental physical and spiritual renewal- dying to my comforts and getting uncomfortable submitting to him/ saying yes I will do this when I don’t feel like it but I need to keep going

Comments

Popular Posts