Vision for 2022

At this year end I always reflect on God s goodness. God’s faithfulness has been so evident. It has been a hard year physically, emotionally and SO MUCH spiritual warfare. I will expound on his goodness in 2021 at a later date. 


As I look forward to 2022 I desire to concentrate my new year to my Savior. I want to concentrate my relationship to myself, kids, and others. I want to give you my expectations, calender, goals, desires, finances, schedules, time, home, hopes, and dreams to you Jesus. I want to give you reign in every area of my life. Lord I release my grip on my own year and move it under you Lordship. I want to operate out of love and abundance. Lord


Lord what is my order from you for 2022? What should my calender look like making space for Jesus to work in my own heart and others? 

In your guidance I want to set a vision in order to be more present and effective for your Kingdom. 


The way we are wounded plays a part in forming the woman we are today. 

In our fear we go to withdraw or control. 


What I desire is to be whole and healed in order to be able to show up for others. I have realized that my own brokenness must be addressed in order to see, love and care for all those I come into contact with during the day. I have been so adamant about inner healing because I see how Satan has used specific woundings to create a script to believe and keep me from relating and loving well. This is something I must fight hard for in my home or else Satan will keep whispering. 


My message that I have believed:

I need to perform to receive love. 

I have been named as not confident, 

I do not have a voice/ meek. 

I am unintelligible as a communicator. 

I am too much.

My self worth has been dependent on my productivity, beauty, 

 I have self hate,

Jesus tell me the truth of who I am too you. 


who do you say I am? What do you think of me?When you get the taste of His love, its like water to a dry plant. Before it was like black and white, and now I have color in my life. 

My ministry: Isaiah 61, Luke 4



Jesus I invite you into my life to care for my soul. Minister the places that need healing, silence the enemy and the accuser. I invite you 



I feel the need to overprotect because I had no protection. 

I feel the need to over nurture/ attune because I had no nuturing. 



So what do i do with this little girl who feels 

Jesus heal this part of me that doesn't know that she is protected. That she is loved regardless of her productivity.


I want to see that part of me with compassion. What if what I am feeling below this anger, fear, control and shame> I am feeling young. The little girl that needs fathered into maturity. 

How old do I feel?

How does older me treat younger me?


A path to joy and well being aligns with the care of the little girl not pushing her away. 



We are in a created to Rule and reign on this earth in partnership out of our true identity. Where are the places you need to heal in me. 


we will live and operate out of who we have come to believe we are. That identifies needs to be healed matured and recovered and that identity was never meant to be separate from union with God


we will live and operate out of who we have come to believe we are. That identifies needs to be healed matured and recovered and that identity was never meant to be separate from union with God



That identifies needs to be healed matured and recovered and that identity was never meant to be separate from union with God


I felt unprotected from my own gifting. God why wasn’t I protected heal this part of me that doesn’t know that you are my protector/ provider


The way we were wounded has shaped who we are today- fear goes to withdraw or control. 

 Give space to my own wounding A wound denied is a wound unhealed


Self hatred against the younger pets of me they were in the way toward heartbeat of success but in looking on t this with compassion that those parts are solution not part of problem The path towards healing aligns with caring for that little girl and not pushing it awayi


We had to have a way to expel the pain- or else it will manifest in me Jesus come to younger places 


Lord Shepherd my heart to my own healing so that that bondage to who I was is broken and the voice of satan is replaced with the truth of who God made me to be and to do on this earth 







Comments

Popular Posts