Teach me


 The fear that has plagued me over the years has been my way of resisting this new life of a single mom. I was angry at incessant needs of this world and would also find my whiney spirit say “God make this easier!!”


but this morning he walked with me and showed me that even in the midst of my doubt, fear and frantic thoughts- He has still Protected me at every single step of this journey. He didn’t even wait for my repentance or even for me to be still and listen -His Father hand was still holding mine in love. He walked me through the past 4 years and I had to Same heart posture but that didn’t keep Him from His hand in everything. Like what we do for our kids- we still give them our love protection and provision even when they are having a bad attitude 


“I said to Yahweh, “You are my Maker and my Master. Any good thing you find in me has come from you.” 


And he said to me, “My holy lovers in the land are my glorious ones, who fulfill all my desires.” Because I set you, Yahweh, always close to me, my confidence will never be weakened, for I experience your wraparound presence every moment. My heart and soul explode with joy—full of glory! Even my body will rest confident and secure. Because of you, I know the path of life, as I taste the fullness of joy in your presence. At your right side I experience divine pleasures forevermore!”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭16‬:

“My beloved ones, just like you’ve always listened to everything I’ve taught you in the past, I’m asking you now to keep following my instructions as though I were right there with you. Now you must continue to make this new life fully manifested as you live in the holy awe of God—which brings you trembling into his presence. God will continually revitalize you, implanting within you the passion to do what pleases him. Live a cheerful life, without complaining or division among yourselves. For then you will be seen as innocent, faultless, and pure children of God, even though you live in the midst of a brutal and perverse culture. For you will appear among them as shining lights in the universe, holding out the words of eternal life. I haven’t labored among you for nothing, for your lives are the fruit of my ministry and will be my glorious boast at the unveiling of Christ!”

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2‬:‭12‬-‭16‬ ‭TPT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1849/php.2.12-16.TPT

Comments

Popular Posts