2024

 The Lord showed me his faithfulness and three big ways. One dismissing my #, his faithfulness to rescue me from my own sin. And creating a home for my girls. 


Three questions.

An invitation to grow through failure, what was God telling me at this time last year, and the places I saw his faithfulness this year 


A heart practice in the redemption of remembering 

Close of a season and step into another season


To bless the season that is over and


PDF a souls review. Christ resurrection is also your resurrection. Feast on heavenly realities. Not earthly ones


Father what have you done in my life the past year and father what are you doing now?


What is it that you want to do in my coming year?


Part 1 the year in review a souls review


Top 5 positive and 5 negative 


Year 2024

Jesus said, one of the dangers of the human experience is to fail in the invitation to laugh and to cry. I love that Jesus was

What in this year do we need to grieve- what is the loss, what is the lack, what is the disappointment?  

Initiation risk death every gaining of life comes through a passing a death that I was unwilling to travel.

Stronghold of evil rooted in scarcity and self sufficiency. Jesus visited again and again to gain. Leaning in to unhealed parts of me. Have eyes to see and Feast on my Heavenly realities

 

·         Where are the places you saw my faithfulness this past year? -What was I leading you into? Where are the places I need to come under His authority?

·         What are the promises you have seen come to pass this past year? Answered prayers?.

·         What am I doing right now?

·          What lie am I believing that contradicts who He is?

·         How am I pursuing the hearts entrusted to me?

·         How am I actively engaging their hearts?

·         What is He trying to prune from my life in order to produce more fruit?

·         What fruit of the spirit do I need more of?

·         What people in my life is God asking me to actively pour into

·         Where are the places of fear that There were things that God was in but because of brokenness I missed.

·         What needs to be celebrated from last year. To live as Christ to die is gain- -where did God rescue me Father whose goal is not moral progression but union with Him. It s the hard daily offering the call to move forward the great work of your life is the increasing dependence on him to transform your mind your loves in your actions it is a great battle of your life too. The flesh, the world, and the devil are always coming after you. because they want to steal glory from God. I never thought that I would be looked through a lense of someone else’s. A h I Have realized how life forces you to live completely present and awake, and dedicated to being the best you canNn You cannot be asleep. You have to engage. Connection is with a long for. When I am thankful for the scars because he showed me who he is

 

 

 

Yesterday I found it really hard to engage. The girls had been gone all weekend. They got home late the night before we were late for school.

Depression and disease/pain does not help the playful mom

Comments

Popular Posts