Eden

 We start by releasing the day behind you. The people, events, and responsibilities

I give everyone and everything to you God.

Take a moment to love Jesus as you settle into His Presence. I love you Jesus.

Our hearts are the temple of God.  A temple that is an outpost of Eden filled with His glory.


As Jesus continues the restoration of our hearts, he promises that these temples will flourish like Eden. I will make rivers flow on barren heights. I will turn the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into springs.


I will put in the desert the myrtle, the acacia and the olive. I will set junipers in the wasteland so that people will be able to understand. 


The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength.

You will be like a well watered garden, like an ever flowing spring.

When you go into your heart to meet with Jesus, you are going into a garden. An ever flowing spring is there. 


Please forgive the places that need to stay busy for me to feel safe. Let me be a woman who can sit in your presence and BE with you. A daughter who loves to give you her love. A daughter who knows her father is taking care of her. Make my daughters heart the same. But all these things I thought were worthwhile I threw them all away, so I can put my hope and trust in Christ alone. When compared to the precious gain of knowing my Lord and become one with Him. We move from detachment and surrender in this moment and in all things so I can find him and all the treasures of His Kingdom. I want to become a whole hearted person that gives everything to become more like Him. 

Comments

Popular Posts