agreements

Spiritual Warfare to me has always felt mysterious to me. It was always something I enjoyed reading about in the bible but in my mind I always thought it was an "unknown" world. One that I did not have an active role in. God used the hardest darkest time of my life to pull the "scales" off my eyes and to see the real battle that is raging for my soul daily.
Jennie Allen taught me this year at IF Gathering and in her book, "Get Out of Your Head," that spiritual warfare starts in your thoughts. I am looking forward to sharing more of the conference and my favorite notes from the book soon.
Although I c

Agreements can range from general to specific. I am alone in this world or specific whenever someone is upset with me i will admit i did or else the relationship might
here are some examples of agreements: no one cares if i am hurting
ill never get over this addiction
if you want something
im too needy
my wife is never going to respect me
im too much for any man to handle
ill do whatever it takes to be chosen
there is something wrong with me
my husband will never change
you can make an agreement about anything
evil comes in pain and heartbreak we give meaning to that even
we find a way to interpret what just
evil offers you an interpretation of what just happened
you slowly kill your tenderness your sensitivity
you find a way to numb out enough so things dont get to you like they
something in you agreed that
then you vowed to not be sensitive anymore. agreements have efficacy in the spiritual world
that agreement is like a signed legal document. treatys operate untilthey are broken or solved. they are not mearly summary conclusions based on the events in your life. I unwittingly signed a document. We

Comments

Popular Posts