Deliver me

and neurobanatomy feelings what are they- voice of the heart 

 From the belief that I have to earn Your love Deliver me, Jesus. From the fear that I am unlovable Deliver me, Jesus. From the false security that I have what it takes Deliver me, Jesus. From the fear that trusting You will leave me more destitute Deliver me, Jesus. From all suspicion of Your words and promises Deliver me, Jesus. From the rebellion against childlike dependency on You Deliver me, Jesus. From refusals and reluctances in accepting Your will Deliver me, Jesus. From anxiety about the future Deliver me, Jesus. From resentment or excessive preoccupation with the past Deliver me, Jesus. From restless self-seeking in the present moment Deliver me, Jesus. From disbelief in Your love and presence Deliver me, Jesus. From the fear of being asked to give more than I have Deliver me, Jesus. From the belief that my life has no meaning or worth Deliver me, Jesus. From the fear of what love demands Deliver me, Jesus. From discouragement Deliver me, Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts