Recieving the mother heart of God.

 When our big emotions come after the response to a change in circumstance that we can’t control it’s us not surrendering that part of our story to God God


come to me hear me- 

God these are vulnerable places. let us know we are worthy of your love, that we are home, that we have family that there is a place where we are safe a refuge you nourish us. you nuture us. you only you satisfy with robust wellbeing, we invite you into this place that longs to have you mother us. i need your motherng, i need comfort that only comes from heaven, comfort care and kindness and love. love me until i can accept your acceptance of me. come heal restore and deliver me give me peace. heal the places that have damage me, disentagle need from those women so that I will turn to you guide me so that I can recieve your nuturing strength. give promise to my suffering. our soul is a robust stream of water that gives strength and direction for every area of your life. 


the habitat of the soul

we are trying to recover the gospel as it was supposed to be. to become the kind of person, daughter, mother that God can entrust with his kingdom. We have an infinite need which can only be met by Gods infinite desire and capacity to fill them. But how do we care for our soul? 


How do we cultivate a habitat for the masculine soul that is built to thrive. 

learning to look at reality as God would have it. what does this look like in the most practical sense?

how would jesus live this if he was living in my body. 

john eldridge s idea

our soul has been in bondage. pauls soul was thriving in jail. we must find a way how will we do it. the very first thing he created was wisdom- it was the craftsman at Gods side. god says take the lowest seat at the table until you cant anymore. we must continually prune our kingdom- so that it is soul sized. our kingdom is enlarged always, when we keep taking on more but its so necessary to keep pruning. in order for us to become our complete self 



Comments

Popular Posts