Healing

 Yesterday I spend most of the day in and out of clinics at Emory downtown Atlanta. I was a little sad because after all of that, I still went home in pain. I now have 2 chronic conditions that are not treatable but good news, you can pump poison into your body to slow down the progress of both diseases that will continue to get more debilitating. 

But thankfully we have a God of Healing and healing is His purpose. 

Jesus did three things in His ministry on Earth- teach the word of God, preaching to repent from sins and choose life in Him and healing people.

The problem of sickness and disease is directly related to the problem of sin and death. 

sin has affected our spiritual and physical form and design.

Through the life and sacrifice of his song, Jesus, God provides freedom, restoration and other benefits that far exceed the pain and destruction. 

We must pursue wholeness- in my heart and in my body. My body can no longer work against myself. 

When doing things in my own strength will and refusal to let myself be human and DRINK WATER?! I am not in agreement to giving myself life let alone to give others life. Medical since views the causes of sickness and disease in physiological mental and emotional terms. 

God promised health and healing for his people if they remained faithful to his covenant. his life agreement with them based on his laws and promises and his commands. What would happen if I started living in agreement with Him, what kind of life and freedom from shame would I experience. This is also how I can care for my own soul. 

God continued to be the physician or healer, of his people whenever they truly sought a deeper relationship with him through prayer and obedience to his Word. It is in Gods heart and nature to heal all who are sick, troubled or oppressed by the devil. 

Jesus death was more than enough to provide complete freedom and restoration for the who person, spirit, soul and body. Satan uses sin and sickness as tools to destroy us, but God provides forgiveness and healing in order to restore our relationship with him and make us whole physically and spritually. 

Comments

Popular Posts