Captivating

Gentile and Quiet spirit is to have a heart of faith and a heart that  trust in God, quieted by his love .has his life peace. A woman who is not striving to become beautiful. or worthy or enough. SHe knows in her soul that God has deemed her beautiful.  in Him, she is enough. The only thing that gets in our way of being fully captivating and enjoyed is our striving. He will quiet you with His love. A woman of true beauty knows in her soul. She speaks comfort. She knows we live in a fallen world at war and our journey is trhough a broken world but she knows all is well. Offers the grace to be and the room to become. We can release the tention.. we must keep asking Jesus to show us my beauty. Ask what He thinks of you as a daughter. Beauty is inviting. 

Captivating

I thought being a woman consisted of cute keeping the house clean and keeping dinner on the table

Delighted in unveiling beauty good on the inside and out courage bravery and good heart. To be seen and captivating beauty that is seen and felt each woman has its own

Woman is the final touch - the crown of creation

Isaiah 49: 14-15 We all have a special ray of his glory that we are to show

We were all made to be delighted in

Hey woman at rest. A woman comfortable in her beauty says all is well with the world. The Lord will come through for me On the other hand a woman not at rest says God will not come through for me

Beauty invites and welcomes for partaking and so does Jesus nourishes comforts. Invite s u in

It causes you to something To want something more reveals the glory of God it inspires It reminds you of how life was meant to be Eden. To be a beauty to unveil



I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful getaway. This whole weekend I couldn’t stop smiling at how special it was to experience all this with family and get to spend time with with y’all.

It was such a peaceful and relaxing time -every minute of it. A lot of times we would stop our hike just to watch Raleigh on the edge of the bank singing her heart out to the wind. This is just one of the many times God has stopped me in my steps the past years and reminded me that He is good. We have a perfect Father who will complete the work He has started in these girls hearts.
The times I’ve felt “on my own” in this scary world are the times He has shown me in a very real way that He really does keep His Promises. He keeps us in the palm of His hand, He is our protector, provider and is faithful. What Satan meant for Evil- He will use for good. Because that is who He is goodness, truth, love, joy and peace.

and that all the places kanon or I fall short as a parent

Above all else I want goodness and can be at peace with Kanon and loving kanon because my worth and my fulfillment in this life is Jesus not in him. To me he is My contentment doesn’t change based on him being a good husband or even father because I’m in the arms of a Heavenly Father who has promised protection and to keep drawing us closer to him. He has shoes me protefyjon.It was like seeing Jesus and his beauty

I have no greater purpose on this earth than to leave these girls to Jesus satan hates when we make good out of what he intended for evil he is such a good father he has promised to have righteousness for generation after generation and I know these girls will know their father their heavenly father and their earthly father and we have such a good father who will not leave their side Who will keep them in the palm of his hand and under the shadow of his wings And everything that has happened on this earth us to him and lead us home our souls home with him and even though this place looks nothing like the promise land our hearts are already binded to be home with him and he will lead us to the promised land I think even I will need my girls to him no matter what. I think my parents may have been against me coming just because Kanon would be there and it was important for me to show you guys that How could I live my life any other way after what he’s done for me on the cross his promises are true
The fruit of his presence is love Joy peace patients. It was really special to get to enjoy it because without a place to do that - we would get to enjoy it
Ive know you for3 years then
Then we threw each other in the trash

The glory the sparkle the hope that we are captivating is almost more than we can hope for. We are asking boys: do I have what it takes. He was made i the image of a loyal
Am I lovely? Dress up. She wants to capture her daddy’s attention. You are captivating. Her longing to be irreplaceable. Rest in a personal answer that we are enough. Nothing to hide- simply beautiful -we have chances. Convinced he was holding out on her. Convinced that he didn’t want the very best for her. Convinced she must take matters into her own hands. She violated her very essence. To invite Him to Life- until she chose death. He was passive - he won’t risk fight or rescue eve and becomes passive. And so men struggle with it. He won’t talk to me- they won’t fight. We are grasping for control. And believe-If we want to have life we need to take matters into your own hands. Failure is eves worse fear. Eve‘s curse is for every daughter. Womens curse is hard ache and loneliness. Sent our deepest - is there ever an emotional intimacy that satisfies you . Need for control. Am. Hi comfortable trusting my well-being to someone else? Beauty that invites to life when we are wounded we feel it most often in not giving vulnerability. Controlling domineering or needy


Dominating women
A woman who knows how to get what she wants a woman who is on top of it always
Needy woman

All lead to endulgence
Little indulgences is what we give her a heart away too instead of giving it to God

Where do I go when the egg of my heart is not satisfied. Drinking? Binging? But we could easily give ourselves over to over there love worse we do not have to be ashamed of the Steve eight
A garden her soul her o flourish seen known treasures



Angers fathers-
Passive fathers-
No one will ever come for you

He never came dad had an affair went to church he chose another I guess we are enough to keep him - divorce. Are not safe- not present. My mother was lonely and busy woman . Mothe wounds
You must be perfect you must be useful
Wound I’m not brought evil against soul
To be a woman is powerless to draw unwanted attention- sexual abuse

Give herself evil moms games
She will not
Aggreememt to our wounds

Happy or angry dad bipolar

Hide - I’m a disappointment she who seeks to save her life will loose it I can seek that comfort anymore sham hide desolate offer service we refuse to bring our weight in case we ahave rejected

I am broken
How much grief comes from the wounds that have come to me in

You his purpose is to destroy beauty she is captivating the incarnation of the glory of God she alluded everyone to him. He hates eve. Because she gives Life. Satan will try to lure me into death. Eve is a lifesaver or tic.the mother of all th living he assaults her with a vicious hatred- he goes after the beauty after Maximus wife. Satan goes after eve. Sheds so much the things that happened were not my fault. Somehow it’s my fault that I am not being puraued now- it is because I uniquely carry my beauty to the world. I was assaulted because I am glorious.why do we feel like we are too much and not enough. He doesn’t want to partake and take a deep look- he is scared he won’t have the presence to go there. Most marriages say I’m not coming any closer but I am not going to leave. The effect is women feel alone

He fears my life giving heart her salvation will shine pillow the dawn and You will be a crown of splendor moon longer will you be desolated that lord will call her married

He is my defender-

Go back to 326
Renounce the agreements that you have made
I announced the agreement with Jeff on my body I announce the agreement that I will not be seeing I want to be known
The cows we have made are agreements

Covenant that came with the deep wounds
We must reject this Message that we are too much and not enough it locks on the inside inside
Of course you’re gonna feel loneliness of course you’re going to feel fear Jesus can feel the fear with you look at the psalms there are every emotion in there The tears of a woman who has been lonely and life has been hard the tears of unanswered dreams
We must forgive those who hurt us

You matter I know this is not how life was supposed to go


He wants the same things I do- intimacy

 want to come for you. I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her Hosea 2. Once we say okay. Jesus Im sorry please come for me. He knocks and waits for us to answer that whisper. Beauty flows from a heart at rest. Her beauty impresseses perfectionist. her beauty is shakey. its forced through disciple and fear. At home in who she is. Her soul invited them to taste and see what the Lord has done. With the God of her universe. Rest is the difference. Something happens when they are listening because they want to. not to conquor beauty but let your heart show up. beauty comes with it. beauty comes from the inner part of us at rest. A woman who is striving invites you to strive. fear does not allow it.  A woman at rest invites those to rest. a woman who hides invites others to hide. She says you are wanted here, be enjoyed, a woman who is controlling does not rest. She invites to life. Exposing her true heart. She is a breath of kindness, hopefullness, good question, entices others to the heart of God to know GOd. to experience through her that he is good, deep lovely kind. 

We wanted her to share her life with us - ther thoughts and ideas not just her efforts. She wouldnt come and we were less for it. ungarded undistracted fully engaged. When we offer ungarded presence, we offer our heart. its not demanding it speaks from desire.
he gift of presence, fully engaged, delighted in, 

We trust He stay awake to the unmet longing. To come himself and satisfy us with ourself. We must be willing to suffer. Woman who refuse to numb their pain in the ways available they have come to know that God is there. . Those who go through the desolate valley will find it a place of springs. Psalm 83:4
isaiah garden of eden.
a heart awakened to its sorrow is more alive. cultivated restored set free beauty. 


The waiting does not deminish us. He does not always give to us what we want. He is restoring an eternal weight of glory. It 

Comments

Popular Posts