Testimony

Add Anna’s mothering to dentist appointment
Three years ago I found myself surrounded in darkness. I was married to a man who brought so much sin and terror into our home daily. My girls saw drugs, rage, and selfishness. I begged God to save my husband, but then my prayer changed for God to save me from my husband. The week I prayed Psalm 35:28 "Rescue my life from their ravages, my precious life from these lions."

A home that would bring a blanket of fear, sadness, and darkness every time i stepped foot in it.

A place where I would cry out at all all hours of the night, "God where are you? "

The fear, pain, and darkness Satan brought seemed to eat away at my soul. 

As I rung in 2020, my prayer was God RESCUE ME from the fear I have, from the destruction sin has caused, deliver me into your arms!"

He answered my prayer more abundantly than I ever thought possible.

Day by day, through His Word God patiently unclenched my fists that tried to gain control over my unraveling and allowed me to surrender this broken life with open hands. 

This year has been a beautiful Exodus of my heart. 

He stepped into my Egypt, He took me by the hand, He tore apart the sea, He lead me through the deep, and held back the waters for my release. 

I found rescue, deliverance, redemption and restoration.

Id open the Word and He give me His living breathing Spirit and fill me with his promises that never fail. 


It was a beautiful display of His soveriegnty and power: The king of the Universe would part the red sea and liberate His captive. To my husband and to my own sin. He showed me the Promise of Redemption, Who He is and Who I am to Him. 

He parted the red sea:

Right after He rescued me He showed me His Promises: 
2019-Isaiah 58 (bridegroom), 60, 61- The Promise of Restoration.
2022- Isaiah 30,32,33

Sacred Romance. 



Rescue
See my promises
See who I am
See who you are 
Here is the pathway to life
Here is the kingdom you are apart of. 

Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer;
    you shall cry, and he will say, ‘Here I am.’
If you take away the yoke from your midst,
    the pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness, (He showed me Kanons wickedness in Isaiah 59) and then He showed me Isaiah 49




and I will lead you to the wilderness....
and speak tenderly to you there. 


10 if you pour yourself out for the hungry
    and satisfy the desire of the afflicted,
then shall your light rise in the darkness
    and your gloom be as the noonday.
11 And the Lord will guide you continually
    and satisfy your desire in scorched places
    and make your bones strong;
and you shall be like a watered garden,
    like a spring of water,
    whose waters do not fail.
12 And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt;
    you shall raise up the foundations of many generations;
you shall be called the repairer of the breach,
    the restorer of streets to dwell in.


O no He did not only rescue me to be on my own with 2 kids. He showed me 

I want to come for you. I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her Hosea 2. Once we say okay. Jesus Im sorry please come for me. He knocks and waits for us to answer that whisper. Beauty flows from a heart at rest. Her beauty impresseses perfectionist. her beauty is shakey. its forced through disciple and fear. At home in who she is. Her soul invited them to taste and see what the Lord has done. With the God of her universe. Rest is the difference. Something happens when they are listening because they want to. not to conquor beauty but let your heart show up. beauty comes with it. beauty comes from the inner part of us at rest. 


He answered every Prayer
Give me a man with a soul strength.

He doesn’t want intimacy with the person l you think he wants you to be

God will thrwart our attempts of life apart from him

She will chase after her lovers but they will wear her out- from all comfort

I will allure her speak tenderly to her. The pursuer of our hearts- in that day you will call you my husband- I will betroth you forever- our souls can rest- he has bestowed this rest upon us and nothing can separate us  from this love. god wants intimacy with me. Adoring hearts: our hearts are made for worship. He is the object of my affection- Mary pour out this oil washed Jesus feet I need to fight the  business- getting help for time and space for him to reveal himself to me. He delights in alluring us- taste and see that the Lord is good 
A beautiful woman speaks of his faithfulness and invites us to experience that God is good. 
Sx bell RT to l K m
Don’t you want more for us. Wild at heart fears beingexposuded in quietness and trust is your strength in repentance and rest is your salvation offer your strength anyway


“He rescued me from the mighty waters and drew me to himself! Even though I was helpless in the hands of my hateful, strong enemy, you were good to deliver me. When I was at my weakest, my enemies attacked— but the Lord held on to me. His love broke open the way, and he brought me into a beautiful, broad place. He rescued me—because his delight is in me! He rewarded me for doing what’s right and staying pure. I will follow his commands and I’ll not sin by ceasing to follow him, no matter what. God, all at once you turned on a floodlight for me! You are the revelation-light in my darkness, and in your brightness I can see the path ahead. Yahweh, what a perfect God you are! All Yahweh’s promises have proven true. What a secure shelter for all those who turn to hide themselves in you, the wraparound God. God, you have wrapped me in power and made my way perfect. Through you I ascend to the highest peaks to stand strong and secure in you. You’ve trained me with the weapons of warfare-worship; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You empower me for victory with your wraparound presence. Your power within makes me strong to subdue. By stooping down in gentleness, you made me great! You’ve set me free, and now I’m standing complete, ready to fight some more!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭18:16-21, 28, 30, 32-36‬ ‭TPT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/1849/psa.18.16-36.TPT


Deutoronomy
calling in wilderness, speak to her then call her out as in sacred romancee

Deut. 32
 He encircled them He cared for them. 

I’m praying for you. 

This is from our reading this morning while we were talking about our theme of strong and courageous. I know God has called your strength a lot this year. Here is His promise for you today:

“But the Lord’s portion is his people, Jacob his allotted heritage. “He found him in a desert land, and in the howling waste of the wilderness; he encircled him, he cared for him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, that flutters over its young, spreading out its wings, catching them, bearing them on its pinions, the Lord alone guided him, no foreign god was with him. He made him ride on the high places of the land, and he ate the produce of the field, and he suckled him with honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭32:9-13‬ ‭ESV‬‬

My dear fellow believers, you need to understand that all of our Jewish ancestors who walked throught a wilderness long ago were under the glory cloud and passed through the waters of the sea on both sides. They all ate the same heavenly manna and drank water from the same spiritual rock that traveled with them—and that Rock was Christ himself.”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:1, 3-4‬ ‭TPT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1849/1co.10.1-3.TPT


“Of Benjamin he said, “The beloved of the Lord dwells in safety. The High God surrounds him all day long, and dwells between his shoulders.” And of Joseph he said, “Blessed by the Lord be his land, with the choicest gifts of heaven above, and of the deep that crouches beneath, with the choicest fruits of the sun and the rich yield of the months, with the finest produce of the ancient mountains and the abundance of the everlasting hills, with the best gifts of the earth and its fullness and the favor of him who dwells in the bush. May these rest on the head of Joseph, on the pate of him who is prince among his brothers.”

‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭33:12-16‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/59/deu.33.12-16.ESV

Comments

Popular Posts