Text from dad

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SERMf5dZMsE


Thx D.  It was impactful for all of us and challenged us in our faith.   I can’t remember a time when I was on my knees begging God to protect you physically, mentally and spiritually.  You could have stepped away from your faith.  But you leaned in.  As Uncle Matt has reminded me that you are the grittiest person he knows.   That when adversity comes in, you face it with strength.    I love that you were a Lady Bison.  All other animals cower all walk away from a blizzard.  A Bison walks towed it and and leans in. It has this innate sense to walk toward the adversity of a storm knowing  it will exit it quicker. 

Love you D.  

Hey guys I hate to follow up Ds text with this one but I am not sure Mom and have shared that when we pass, we want to be cremated.   No casket.   This isn’t a money or vanity thing.  This is the understanding that we are in heaven and desire nothing more than a celebration service giving glory to God and then to move on to living loving and leading your families to Christ.


  

Comments

Popular Posts