10/27/20

Have I surrendered everything to Him?. Do I really think he’s big enough to handle this? Can I really open my hands to everything?

I’m fighting him a little too much.

I have this belief that I have to control things which take my eyes off him. I try to have a firm grip on the things I think I can control. I really think I have to be skinny and beautiful for him to find me a husband that will take care of me. I think how many wrinkles I have or how old I get or how many kids I have or how much baggage in my story will some how keep God from fulfilling his purpose. It comes down to - can I really trust him with this area of my life? An area that I have ALWAYS had “control” over- can I really trust him to fill my needs, sustain me, walk me through this season of unknown and singleness. Do I believe that he is enough? Do I believe His Promises are true? 

Comments

Popular Posts