Righteousness

 


““Son of man, give your people this message: ‘If I bring war to your nation, you must select a man and post him as a watchman. When he sees the enemy coming to attack, he must sound his shofar to warn the people. If people hear the warning but pay no attention and the sword overtakes them and kills them, they will bear the responsibility for their own deaths. “Son of man, I have appointed you as watchman for the people of Israel. When you hear me speak a warning, give them my warning. If I say to the wicked, ‘Evildoers, you are about to die,’ and you fail to warn them to renounce their evil ways, they will die for their guilt, but I will hold you responsible for their deaths. But if you warn the wicked to change their evil behavior and they refuse to change, the wicked will die for their sins, but you will have saved your own life.” “Say to them, ‘As surely as I, Lord Yahweh, exist—I take no delight in the death of the wicked, but I delight in seeing them turn from their ways so they can live. So, repent and turn from your evil ways. People of Israel, why would you want to die? Turn and come back to me!’ “Son of man, say to your people, ‘All the good things a good person has done will not be any help if that one decides to turn to sin. And all the sins of an evil person will not destroy him if the evildoer decides to repent and turn from sin. If the righteous turns to sin, the righteous person will not be able to live because of past righteous deeds.’ Suppose I say to a righteous person: ‘You will certainly live,’ but then he becomes confident in his righteousness and turns away and willfully sins; none of the good things he has done in the past will be remembered. He will die in his sins. by returning what has been stolen and returning the borrower’s pledge and by following the laws that give life and no longer doing wrong, that person will live and will not die. None of his previous sins will be counted against him, for he has done what is just and right—therefore, he will certainly live. When an upright person turns away from what is right and does what is evil, that person will die for it. And when a wicked person turns from being wicked and does what is just and right, that person will live. Yet you say: ‘The ways of the Lord are not right.’ Listen, people of Israel, I will judge each of you according to your ways.””

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭33‬:‭2‬-‭4‬, ‭7‬-‭9‬, ‭11‬-‭13‬, ‭15‬-‭16‬, ‭18‬-‭20‬ ‭TPT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1849/ezk.33.7-20.TPT


Releasing the power of life.


We are counted righteous by our believe he will 


We are never satiated 


Idols :

Of power status achievement money

Of control plan uncertainty bad. 

Of approval beauty, 

Of pleasure sensual house food 


The first tremors of death.

Epi Anger when something blocks you from getting something you have to have you rage snap. 


Epi worry if something good is threatened- I become paralyzed 


Epi saddness greif I can not shake. 



Introduces power of death


Continued faith power for sanctification

Continued

Faith power of sanctification 

My faith is righteousness 

God infuses power of new life

Just as we believe into justification we believe in sanctification it comes from believing what Gif says is true and it releases power of resurrection to you.


Abraham believed god what is going to give him many nations as a 90 year old man. He believed when he didn’t feel it but he believed. Believing God when He I don’t feel righteous but I believe I am righteous and therefore it releases the power to be righteous.  We always wanna feel for us and believe second but he calls us to believe first and feel later. Believing in the righteousness God has declared over me releases the Power to live up to that identity of me. Faith is the means God releases His power. 


Every temptation starts with- if you God- attack identity- are you really who God says you are. Everything Satan says is true. But 



All that takes me from His Presence till He is everything 

Breaks my heart for what breaks yours 


I want to know the Man of Sorrows

Know Him in His suffering

To love Him more than any other

That He might rest with me

Keep me close to the Man of Sorrows

Take all that hinders me

All that keeps me from His Presence

'Til He is everything



Jesus, Man of Sorrows

Break my heart for what breaks Yours

Teach me the language of Your longing

That I might bless You, Lord


And lеt me comfort this Man of Sorrows

Let me sing to еase His pain

And let me bind His wounds with garments

Of worship and of praise


“The Lord satisfies the longings of all his lovers, but he withholds from the wicked what their souls crave. Know the importance of the season you’re in and a wise son you will be. But what a waste when an incompetent son sleeps through his day of opportunity! The one who walks in integrity will experience a fearless confidence in life, but the one who is devious will eventually be exposed. The lovers of God earn their wages for a life of righteousness, but the wages of the wicked are squandered on a life of sin. If you readily receive correction, you are walking on the path to life. But if you reject rebuke, you’re guaranteed to go astray. The lawless are haunted by their fears and what they dread will come upon them, but the longings of the lovers of God will all be fulfilled. The beautiful ways of God are a safe resting place for those who have integrity. But to those who work wickedness the ways of God spell doom.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭10‬:‭3‬, ‭5‬, ‭9‬, ‭16‬-‭17‬, ‭24‬, ‭29‬ ‭TPT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1849/pro.10.3-29.TPT

Comments

Popular Posts