enneagram 2

Type 2: The Helper
I want you to be happy but I want to be the reason
When it comes to taking care of others I dont know how to say no
I am a good listener
I am anxious to overcome miscommunication in relationships
I usually know what others need or want
People share deep things about me
I need to be acknowledged for contributions
I want my home to be a safe and welcoming place
I care what people think of me
I want people to think I love everyone even though I dont
I love when people do something unexpected for me
When people ask what I need I dont know how to answer them
When I'm tired people take advantage of me
I am angry when my feelings conflict with others
I have a hard time watching movies because I feel it unbearable to watch people suffer
I worry a lot about being forgiven
Healthy
We can name our own feelings
We are generous and care for others
Have appropriate boundaries- I know what is mine to do and what is not
Comfortable safe space for others
Adapt well to changing circumstances and are aware of the true self that exist in relationships
Most 2s
Are convinced that Expressing my own needs will threaten the relationship
Generous people but expect something in return (consciously or subconsciously)
Attracted to powerful people that they expect to define them
Unhealthy:
They are codependent in their desire to be loved
Insecure manipulative play role as marter- investing their efforts as a way to buy affection
To get a return on their investment
Deadly sin:
Most sensitive to criticism
Compose the heart triad
Represent most emotion oriented relationship and image centered
They cant be loved for who they are and project a false image they believe that will win the
approval of others
We need to be needed we rely on others needing us is our strategy for earning love
Expressions of gratitude are intoxicating
Pride is deadly sin of 2
It reveals they have no needs of their own
Other people are more needy than me

I'm indespensible
Those less capable of
We can detect what others need and I have unlimited talent to rescue them
I cant imagine asking to lend them a hand
Dont know how to recieve help when offered
Relying on others is exhausting

Comments

Popular Posts