His Covenant with Us

 


We want to live lives of beauty. We are the one that twist it to make it perverse. God make it for beauty intimacy etc.

That will be an aroma to some and a stench to others. Live lives of beauty by surrendering to Jesus and his laws. Beauty and boldness

Meekness is power authority strength

Accountability is not abuse its concern.

Boldness in submission

Submission is the right response of people to the commands of God

Willingly setting aside your needs to meet the needs of another.

Spiritual Separation for Believers:

2Cor 6:17-18

I know I believed the lie that God is not good but he is always intending good for us

We are to separate ourselves form sin.

Danielle means the Lord is my judge. Judges were sent to rescue people. He has sent to rescue me from the hands of evil doers then why do I continue to walk back into slavery. God is my Prize His Presence.

Separation from him is a real thing

God made a covenant with us – his promise to be God to you and to your offspring after you.

I had real consequences for the little sins that are hidden. His goal for his covenant is to bring salvation,  God commits himself to his faithful people by promising to be their God and give them grace. We are not in a place to bargain with God I have to trust thathis loving will was choosing the highest and best for me and that he does this for our good. The covenant is based on Gods laws and promises for the people and on the peoples faithfulness and obedience to God. As long as I live by the guidelines and commitments, they would enjoy a special relationship with him and experience the life and purpose he intended for me. We are to accewpt them in obedient faith. He promised the Isrealites the land of Canaan after rescuing them from slavery in Egypt. Obedience to Gods law was always a condition of the covenant. Only by following His commands would Isreal continue to be blessed as Gods covenant people. The isrealites fear let them not enter The peoples disobedience and lack of faith causes them to lose their inheritance in the promise land.

Comments

Popular Posts