Psalms

 I want to feel God like this every day.  l want to be with him free of sadness. I have felt like I have been through fire. And sometimes physical pain would be preferred over the emotional pain. But even in the fire he said I will rescue you and deliver you from the hands of your captors. Everything that takes my attention away from who he is.  he just said trust me to show you but. But that will hurt to much. I want something to help with the pain. Yes I will show you a little bit  at a time. 



But then again I ask: Take this cup from me. I know it’s too much Levi Lusko. I want union with you I can’t take this cup from you but I can be with you in it or show me how you are in it show me where you are It’s healing writing my own psalms I understand now that podcast minute Be with groups of people just to be with groups of people Hard make away in this wilderness part the Red Sea for me I feel like I need your deliverance over and over again YouTube looking down but what you need to do is look up to see me and I see these beautiful clouds in front of me that remind me of heaven and that that is where my eternity will be That is my hope that is my inheritance that is the reason for suffering for his future glory and it is coming why won’t you let me have the piece like this? What is so bad about what you’ve heard on earth?… But he said Danielle I want to be here I want you to surrender everything but Lord don’t know if I have it in me Not in here but NVM. And I live in you so I will work for you that is a promise. You will find healing because he is the healer jehova rafa. You be where I want you to be the yoke is light just do what I put in front of you until I tell you to do it differently. I want to know his voice like that. Make me Holly make me whole let me love without fear but why is my heart so heavy. Why And I in this place of pain physical emotional and mental I can tell it even affects me and my god because I feel sick to my stomach



Every drive I want to expohim talk to him I’d shoes holiness I choose hauliness because I want union with Christ because I want the bread of life the God who satisfies I want him know his blessings him

I want health He excepts the consequences of his actions

his covenant


When you rejoice when you see the universe differently. I trust him and believe he is good. Not only should we arm ourselves with this mindset. Judgement florishment. But they will give an account to him. The way he encourages us is to arm our self with praise in the day of trouble. And look at the world through the lense of God s just judgement. It takes off the 


Comments

Popular Posts