My dream

 I just had the most vivid scary dream

I was being locked away for the next 3years. 

Breck was there with me for a week. She lost all joy and life to her face. My cousin was there serving time to. I prayed God - if this is what you have for me then I will teach Chelsea every day about you. But then my mom told me her sentence was only a week and that she was going to be out soon but i had to serve all 3 years. It hit me before it was too late. I said - no I can’t mentally bear it to miss the next 3 years of my girls life. I can not. O to have to bare missing out on the most crucial 6-9 years. I was panicking and praying harder but had no hope of getting out. I would said it would mean something for my cousin who did spend some time in jail recently but this was for me. 3 years of captivity  


I was being kept from breckan. physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual entrapment in your waking life. Dreams related to jail often suggest the need to assess your life and the things that are holding you back. Dreams about jail may prevent you from doing things that you may regret in your waking life. 


I was not worthy- 2 kids mom and kan

Comments

Popular Posts