My testimony

 Yesterday Chuck spoke on the way to know the spirit of Babylon.

Kanon had a spirit of Babylon. The spirit of gluten, self indulgence


My prayer had been God if you will- have a Saul to Paul conversion of this man or take His wickedness away. 


Then He sawed me Zephaniah 2 the vision of 


Taking the wickedness away to the spirit of Babylon. See footnotes


Then Jer 51: 9 

We would have healed Babylon but she can not be healed

Let us leave her and each go to his own land

For her judgement reaches the skies

It rises above the clouds.


Yet their Redeemer is strong. The Lord almighty is His name,

He will defend their cause


For me:

Jer 51

Ezekiel 33

He has promised redemption


“Ask rain from the Lord in the season of the spring rain, from the Lord who makes the storm clouds, and he will give them showers of rain, to everyone the vegetation in the field. For the household gods utter nonsense, and the diviners see lies; they tell false dreams and give empty consolation. Therefore the people wander like sheep; they are afflicted for lack of a shepherd. “My anger is hot against the shepherds, and I will punish the leaders; for the Lord of hosts cares for his flock, the house of Judah, and will make them like his majestic steed in battle. They shall be like mighty men in battle, trampling the foe in the mud of the streets; they shall fight because the Lord is with them, and they shall put to shame the riders on horses. “I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph. I will bring them back because I have compassion on them, and they shall be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the Lord their God and I will answer them. Then Ephraim shall become like a mighty warrior, and their hearts shall be glad as with wine. Their children shall see it and be glad; their hearts shall rejoice in the Lord. “I will whistle for them and gather them in, for I have redeemed them, and they shall be as many as they were before. Though I scattered them among the nations, yet in far countries they shall remember me, and with their children they shall live and return. I will bring them home from the land of Egypt, and gather them from Assyria, and I will bring them to the land of Gilead and to Lebanon, till there is no room for them. He shall pass through the sea of troubles and strike down the waves of the sea, and all the depths of the Nile shall be dried up. The pride of Assyria shall be laid low, and the scepter of Egypt shall depart. I will make them strong in the Lord, and they shall walk in his name,” declares the Lord.”

‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭10:1-3, 5-12‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/59/zec.10.12.ESV


Because you have ignored the law of your God, I will also ignore your children.


Hosea four 


They will eat but not have enough, they will engage in prostitution but not increase, because they deserted the Lord to give themselves to prostitution. A spirit of prostitution leads in mis stray they are unfaithful to their God

Isaiah 61 / Luke 4:8


He has showed me what it means to live in covenant with Him. So I can be confident walking forward in His assurance of guiding and comfort. 

Isaiah 60 His promise that He will not depart from me:


Isaiah 59: 21 - As for me this is my covenant with them. My spirit who is on you and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth or from the mouth of your children or from the mouth of their descendants from this time on and forever

My part:Confessing our sins assure us that he will make our vision clear. 

And my life goal is to do Isaiah 61- he sent me to bind up the broken hearted

Proclaim freedom to the captives

Release from darkness for the prisoners

For me to bestow a crown of beauty instead of ashes

To comfort all those who mourn



And I have been walking in New Creation

Isaiah 62. 


Because we are not “our husbands” anymore-

God gives us a new name. Isaiah 62:

The nations will see your righteousness, and all your kings your glory. 

You will be called by your new name. 

That the mouth of the Lord will Bestow. 

You will be a crown of splendor in the Lords hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God. No longer will they call you deserted, or your name in your land desolate. For the Lord will take delight in you and your land will be married. And as a young man marries a meeting, so yours so well your sons marry you as a bride groom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you. I have posted watchmen on your walls of Jerusalem they will never be silent day or night. 


They will be called the holy people, the redeemed of the Lord, and you will be called sought after, the city no longer deserted.


I will always tell of the kindness of the Lord, yes the many good things he has done for the house of Israel, according to his compassion in many kindnesses. And they are distress he too was distress, and the angel of this presence saved them, 

He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. He has made known to me the past of life and has made me a new creation. Isaiah 65 I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me I was found by those who did not seek me


He told me that never again will you build houses and dwelling them, no longer will you build houses and others live in them, or plant for others to eat my chosen ones will long enjoy the works of their hands. My job at fellowship.

He gave me confidence by telling me that I he will put words in my mouth he will give me the strength he will give me his spirit so that no one has to manipulate and bring suck wickedness and confusion. God brings clarity order hope and joy


Then after he rescued me He sahowed me who He was and just how much He loved me. Psalm 32:8. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go I will counsel you and watch over you the Lord‘s unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts him. What does it look like to trust him and what does it mean to live in communion with God. It means more than obeying his words it’s a biting in him, sing joyfully you righteous for the word of the Lord is right in truth he is faithful and all he does 


“Look at how much encouragement you’ve found in your relationship with the Anointed One! You are filled to overflowing with his comforting love. You have experienced a deepening friendship with the Holy Spirit and have felt his tender affection and mercy. So I’m asking you, my friends, that you be joined together in perfect unity—with one heart, one passion, and united in one love. Walk together with one harmonious purpose and you will fill my heart with unbounded joy. Be free from pride-filled opinions, for they will only harm your cherished unity. Don’t allow self-promotion to hide in your hearts, but in authentic humility put others first and view others as more important than yourselves. Abandon every display of selfishness. Possess a greater concern for what matters to others instead of your own interests. My beloved ones, just like you’ve always listened to everything I’ve taught you in the past, I’m asking you now to keep following my instructions as though I were right there with you. Now you must continue to make this new life fully manifested as you live in the holy awe of God—which brings you trembling into his presence. God will continually revitalize you, implanting within you the passion to do what pleases him. Live a cheerful life, without complaining or division among yourselves. For then you will be seen as innocent, faultless, and pure children of God, even though you live in the midst of a brutal and perverse culture. For you will appear among them as shining lights in the universe, holding out the words of eternal life. I haven’t labored among you for nothing, for your lives are the fruit of my ministry and will be my glorious boast at the unveiling of Christ! But I will rejoice even if my life is poured out like a liquid offering to God over your sacrificial and surrendered lives of faith. And so no matter what happens to me, you should rejoice in ecstatic celebration with me!”

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:1-4, 12-18‬ ‭TPT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1849/php.2.1-18.TPT


Add the verses LIFE “Seek more of his strength! Seek more of him! Let’s always be seeking the light of his face. For though a thousand generations may pass away, he is still true to his word. He has kept every promise he made to Abraham and to Isaac. His promises have become an everlasting covenant to Jacob, as a decree to Jacob. He said to them, “I will give you all the land of Canaan as your inheritance.” They were very few in number when God gave them that promise, and they were all foreigners to that land. They were wandering from one land to another and from one kingdom to another. Yet God would not permit anyone to touch them, punishing even kings who came against them. He said to them, “Don’t you dare lay a hand on my anointed ones, and don’t do a thing to hurt my prophets!” God’s promise to Joseph purged his character until it was time for his dreams to come true. Eventually, the king of Egypt sent for him, setting him free at last. Then Joseph was put in charge of everything under the king; he became the master of the palace over all the royal possessions. God made them very fruitful, and they multiplied incredibly until they were greater in number than those who ruled them. Moses prayed and God brought them quail to eat. He satisfied them with heaven’s bread falling from the sky. He broke open the boulder and the waters poured out like a river in the desert. So God brought out his chosen ones with singing; with a joyful shout they were set free! He gave them lands and nations, just like he promised. Fruitful lands of crops they had never planted were now theirs. All this was done for them so that they would be faithful to keep the ways of God, obeying his laws and following his truths. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭105:4, 8-15, 19-21, 24, 40-41, 43-45‬ ‭TPT‬‬


“Let everyone give all their praise and thanks to the Lord! Here’s why—he’s better than anyone could ever imagine. Yes, he’s always loving and kind, and his faithful love never ends. So, go ahead—let everyone know it! Tell the world how he broke through and delivered you from the power of darkness and has gathered us together from all over the world. He has set us free to be his very own! Some of us once wandered in the wilderness like desert nomads, with no true direction or dwelling place. Then we cried out, “Lord, help us! Rescue us!” And he did! He led us out by the right way until we reached a suitable city to dwell in. So lift your hands and thank God for his marvelous kindness and for all his miracles of mercy for those he loves. How he satisfies the souls of thirsty ones and fills the hungry with goodness! Some of us once sat in darkness, living in the dark shadows of death. We were prisoners to our pain, chained to our regrets. For we rebelled against God’s Word and rejected the wise counsel of God Most High. So he humbled us through our circumstances, watching us as we stumbled, with no one there to pick us back up. Our own pain became our punishment. Then we cried out, “Lord, help us! Rescue us!” And he did! His light broke through the darkness and he led us out in freedom from death’s dark shadow and snapped every one of our chains. For he smashed through heavy prison doors and shattered the steel bars that held us back, just to set us free! Some of us were such fools, bringing on ourselves sorrow and suffering all because of our sins. Sick and feeble, unable to stand the sight of food, we drew near to the gates of death. Then we cried out, “Lord, help us! Rescue us!” And he did! God spoke the words “Be healed,” and we were healed, delivered from death’s door! Then we cried out, “Lord, help us! Rescue us!” And he did! God stilled the storm, calmed the waves, and he hushed the hurricane winds to only a whisper. We were so relieved, so glad as he guided us safely to harbor in a quiet haven. So lift your hands and give thanks to God for his marvelous kindness and for his miracles of mercy for those he loves! Whenever he chooses he can dry up a river and turn the land into a desert. Or he can take a fruitful land and make it into a saltwater swamp, all because of the wickedness of those who dwell there. But he also can turn a barren wilderness into an oasis with water! He can make springs flow into desert lands For God pours contempt upon their arrogant abuse of power, heaping scorn upon their princes, and makes them wander among ruins. But he raises up the poor and lowly with his favor, giving them a safe place to live where no one can touch them. God will grant them a large family and bless them! If you are truly wise, you’ll learn from what I’ve told you. It’s time for you to consider these profound lessons of God’s great love and mercy!”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭107:1-4, 6-14, 16-20, 28-31, 33-35, 40-41, 43‬ ‭TPT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1849/psa.107.1-43.TPT


https://bible.com/bible/1849/psa.105.4-45.TPT





Comments

Popular Posts