Read when Kanon’s evil makes me fearful

 A good one 


When I fear of the evil influence of kanon over the girls especially when they are older


I will read this


“Yahweh said to my Lord, the Messiah: “Sit with me as enthroned ruler while I subdue your every enemy. They will bow low before you as I make them a footstool for your feet.” Messiah, I know God himself will establish your kingdom as you reign in Zion-glory. For he says to you, “Rule in the midst of your enemies!” The Lord stands in full authority to shatter to pieces the kings who stand against you on the day he displays his terrible wrath. He will judge every rebellious nation, filling their battlefields with corpses, and will shatter the strongholds of ruling powers. Yet he himself will drink from his inheritance as from a flowing brook; refreshed by love he will stand victorious!”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭110:1-2, 5-7‬ ‭TPT‬‬


“The righteousness of the upright delivers them, but the treacherous are taken captive by their lust. The righteous is delivered from trouble, and the wicked walks into it instead. Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety. One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want. Whoever troubles his own household will inherit the wind, and the fool will be servant to the wise of heart.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭11‬:‭6‬, ‭8‬, ‭14‬, ‭24‬, ‭29‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/59/pro.11.6-29.ESV

Comments

Popular Posts