Chapel

 


I will rescue you. Rescue me from this sin from this pointless - he rescuede- he said I will honor that tiny part of you that is like - I don’t know where to go from here but find me. 




Do you know what he s do s when h looks at you? But how do you think God sees you? Right now- as you are. What we expect is a rebuke- but he calls us radiant in the midst of our disorientation and failure. His affection for us does not weigh on our day to day actions. He put a song in you before the beginning of time- this song is about your life’s dance with the creator. When you know His voice and see the path of life - you see the sea parting for you. Him making a way when there is no way. This man has thought has his thoughts are like the sand on the seashore which the Holy Spirit reveals to you He did this so he could have communion union with you he doesn’t answer all the questions but he hears me when I spe


Your view of who you are will be painfully confronted with who you think you are. You will turn and justify yourself- all the darkness you dont think is there. When they dont surrender to the holy spirit. The right posture is that im in awe of what he has done for me. this is salvation- the moment we see we are fallen. you will choose self righteousness. the reality of who you are will erode your present and destroy your future. our testimonies. I was dead and I threw myself on jesus and he calls me his beloved.

Comments

Popular Posts