The Garden- Restoring Eden


John Eldridge argues that because our hearts are the temple of Christ and He resides in us . The temple brings the presence of God. What Eden is. He talks about how Eden is characterized by the Tree of Life and the streams of living water. He says because we are his priesthood we take the presence of Jesus and the steaks of living water runs from us. He said that’s our purpose on Earth- to bring that sense of Eden- “it’s all well in the world because he has defeated death through his love.” I know this sounds like random thoughts but hang with me here as I listen to the ear of the podcast 



If we carry around the presence of God. Like we are walking in Eden in the cool of day with our Lord. If the river of life is inhabiting us a our prayer can be Lord restore Eden and me give me the replenishment the abundance the rest the posture of love , pray for the resurrection of our own hearts and the green in which life comes from it create in me a pure heart means create in me a Eden The importance of bringing the glory of God into our heart and souls two shield us from the desolation the enemy trice for our soul. To dive into what Gloria is to bring glory into our hearts or glory Isaiah says the whole creation is filled with his glory The reason your heart wants to get back to those places where places you dream of the Maldive islands. Hawaii. It’s because those places harness his glory show his glory it’s beautiful it’s life-giving. So it does are so well to dwell on what is life giving to our hearts to choose to see the beauty The glory of God is the regenerative life-giving presence ofGod and that Glory  now lives in you and that is the reason we can pray for it and ask for it that the river flow in me. Re Eden my heart and soul he will comfort his maiden Isaiah 51 the Lord will comfort Israel again, his people again. And have pity on her ruins. And her desert will blossom like Eden her baron wilderness like the garden Joy and gladness will be found there. Her song of thanksgiving fill the air- in us- what does it mean to be replenish by God? What does it mean to be re-edended for the river of life to flow in. This is meant to fill us. Who 3: 

That’s why it’s necessary to pray and ask that out of his glory he can refill youThe heart was always meant to be a garden in the garden where we go to meet him. This is why the heart matters! I imagine myself sinking down into my time with him and that is my garden A beautiful garden where I meet with him where Jesus 12s he beautify it so it’s this beautiful restful experience full of his presence and beauty this is why it is beautiful to search the landscape of our hearts. You’re inmost being is a vast in beautiful place and as I practice meeting him here in this beautiful place to meet with him and to be with him full of and to meet him in the garden of my heart which I carry around with me all the time I am more passionate within my day if I am carrying around the glory of Christ Our hearts were made for Eden and it is hopeful because we can ask his regenerative power to restore The cleanliness of my heart the trueness of my heart the integrity of my heart and we need to ask Jesus what’s in the way of that for me and Jesus answered fear. Some of the fears need to be addressed and renounced and places brought to life. John saw the river of light flowing through the city of God. That was one of John’s revelations in revelation. He describes it as crystal clear. Commune with him there in the terrain of your heart. He longs for intimacy with us is why we he died on the cross for us. Then you will be able to pray those prayers like Isaiah 51 Lord bring healing to this sick and brokenhearted, bring freedom to the captives That the desert places in your soul would be filled with his living water and The joy and gladness will be there and not fear or striving he will be a tree planted by the river and you will be eaten. It’s Eden imagery Jeremiah 17 curse it is the one who trust in himself they will be like a desert but the man who blessed is the one who puts his confidence in me they will be like a tree planted by a river that is Evergreen, always bearing fruit. This is the state of our heart that we get to have union with him our place to walk hand in hand with Jesus The restoration of our very nature re-Eden me Lord for Jesus I would love to know how to commune with you more intimately. In my heart where you live this place is not dark and small in our heart it’s vast and beautiful take me there let me meet with you there god My God Call dad. I had a good conversation with Christine for a while and I heard her concerns as a future with you to you too perspective Needs to be home with her mom yes using time is it You feel good

Comments

Popular Posts