Fasting

 Christ has been releasing fear over  the power of death in my life. He has  been releasing my grip on control by naming the giving my girls, my future, my dreams for life. 


Have hopes that have never become prayers for that particular family member active anxiety, or worries about a child that has never been converted into daily at the feet of Jesus am by am. The  longings of a mother an. see as God has created your children to be. The future and true self that he has into them that written into them you have never put on paper - withhold a cheaper appetite because

I want to hold my child becoming to you for 40 days. And see what you can do with that. Ask him for a safe journey for you and your dream of  praying parents will you partner with the spirit transformation of your child to live attentive to your deep desire..

The Lord has gently been whispering- this is my pathway walk in it and you will find life. The day I knew I would be a single mom, the first scripture I read was Isaiah 40-46. 



Danielle is courageous full of faith not fear. She speaks truth even when it’s hard. She does not she has Jesus boundries. She tells the truth. She loves deeply. She dreams big. She speaks life into her children. Every day she wants to see into her daughter’s eyes and behold her in a way that tells her every part of is loved. That I am curious about her dreams. That I believe in her. That I am not going to look at the future with anything but an unwavering trust in the God that has worked wonders in my salvation and I will know my own salvation so well I can lovingly and fearlessly lead her through this life. Without her dad. 


It’s been a heavy day. I  

Regions card

Schedule photos


Field trip bags

Take my affection attention off my phone


  1. I am not walking in fear. He has the authority over every evil in this world
  2. He has shown me: The way the truth and the life
  3. Fasting: 40 days of identify myself with Jesus 40 days fast in wilderness suffering on Cross
  4. Vision for children/ future. You must write down and name your desire to pull our their gifts and awaken a love for Jesus

I need Jesus more than anything 

  1. Living in conconcert with my deep desire for resurrection life, shedding attachment to lesser Gods,  compassion willing going into suffering to direct my attention to God. Denying myself of 


It takes an all out pursuit of his way. 


Turning to fasting

Spiritual disciplines

Solitude 

Fasting 

Prayer

Service 

Community

Scripture


Expressions of Faith

Psalm 126 when the lord restore fortune of Zion young men will see visions and dreams 

Dreaming- the spirit moves without the confines of the church. David said the spirit is like the wind not knowing where it will go next. The spirit is dying to make wind blown adventures in your life

 power 

family 

direction


Spiritual practices

What he said in regards to family

Have hopes that have never become prayers for that particular family member active anxiety, or worries about a child that has never been converted into daily at the feet of Jesus am by am. The  longings of a mother an. see as God has created your children to be. The future and true self that he has into them that written into them you have never put on paper - withhold a cheaper appetite because

I want to hold my child becoming to you for 40 days. And see what you can do with that. Ask him for a safe journey for you and your dream of  praying parents will you partner with the spirit transformation of your child to live attentive to your deep desire.

Direction- we are at a critical crossroad. I don’t want to walk into my future with only human wisdom.

I want is the conviction that comes from hearing small voice to know that I am walking in step with the spirit. Wisdom and conviction


He is love and life to the fullest and - behold the beauty of God- in each persons soul

Comments

Popular Posts