Summer bucket list

 I was setting up a summer school room in my garage. I was thanking God for the every day hard. It has taught me that His life of service is so fullfilling . I have started to praise Him for the . Walking around my house praying. Thanking God that I have these precious children who have lifted my vision Heaven ward. I give you their hopes, pain, their salvation, their mistakes. I first remind myself they are His children and my vision for this summer is not lean in. Lean into their hearts. Homeschool. Read the Bible. Read the books, learn how to whistle. 

  • go to beach
  • Every day: Excercise , Bible time
  • Learn how to knit. 
  • Go camping in a tent with mom
  • Teach them how to whistle 

Learn how to hit back-and-forth on the tennis

I was three years ago y

Comments

Popular Posts