A prayer from a friend

 It’s certainly no coincidence that God has planned it all out so that He is our Father. He knew there would be so much difficulty in that area. Praying that Breckan sees her Heavenly Father in a supernatural way… one that’s not clouded by her earthly father. My own relationship was very complicated with my Dad so I can relate to the stress that can bring. I’m also going to boldly pray that she is shielded from it all. When she’s not and the realities of messy life come creeping… I pray God washes her in Grace… that she can look back and see His power was made strong in her weakness. May she have a testimony Danielle. For His glory. 

You’re doing great Mama. I’m convinced Jesus is obsessed with you and when You’re His…. the adversary never ever wins. Ever. Keep the faith my sweet friend. Double down in your scripture reading and lean in hard to Jehovah Nissi (The Lord is my banner). In ancient times they would carry a banner or large flag into battle. The Lord gave Himself this name so 1)we would remember who fights our battles but also 2)the adversary will know too. They will flee at His Name. 

Comments

Popular Posts