Winning the War in your Mind- Craig Groshell

 What am I believing

Take captive every thought
What lie do I believe
Replace it with Gods truth

That sets us free expose lie- memorize scripture

I can rejoice in the lord always

Destructive habit- I need relieve stress and give you peace. I will give you rest- I am gentle and humble- my yoke is easy
Paul I’ve learned I believe I need whatever to relieve Matthew 1123 take captive every thought

Recognize the rut Declaration: men will not be a strong hug for me because God provides everything I need and it is better to give than to receive

Learning to ruminate
Scripture commentary ask God to speak to me through this scripture
Reframe your mind

On thing I got from the first 5min is that...There has been a lot of suffering in the world- but that doesn’t have to lead me to a crippling fear about tomorrow. Because he has already won tomorrow. because suffering is what leads to our souls salvation (our pathway to Jesus). We are sanctified and trained to see the sin and decipher what is good. each of our souls have suffered the brokenness of this world and because Christ very spirit is in us we are not under the power of Satan. He already has victory so live in the freedom that no temptation/sin is too great to bow its head to the power that defeated death in the resurrection. We have that same power in us to see the truth vs the lies and surrounded our mind to Him. Let no ungrateful, anxious, selfish or life sucking thought come to your head let alone out of your mouth. Because our thoughts/words/ worship delight is to be in Him -meditating on him all day!



God is at work and your disappointment and pain. Removing idols false sources of joy trust and hope. If dependence is objective he breaks us to udder dependence. I will boast about my weaknesses. The greater the need the greater the provision
Every miracle it fixed a problem it’s not sinful to take care of your body

When I refuse to have prayer as a spiritual discipline in my life I am refusing the power given to me by Jesus through the Holy Spirit
God no place of correction in my life Is the area they usually have the hard time trusting trusting him most he wants to prove incorrect

Our mission in light of suffering
Call all of Jesus is miracles were to alleviate suffering
It was it wasn’t to show God’s power it was to show his redemptive wor

There is a connection between numbering days That will transfer into wisdom. By thinking about death we understand the gravity of life

Awe + intimacy= it’s grace that taught my heart to fear.


Having purified your souls by the obedience to truth

Why are we set apart for God?

22- for sincere brotherly love.

Living set apart for God is a family affair


V1Peter 2:1-2
He tells us to attack our sabotage of relationships - sabotage destruction deceit hypocrisy (perform) envy slander (elevate self)

The call of the Christian is to be loved! draw near by experiencing him by being making pure relationships-

I prefer solo the comfort of not being inconvenienced by others.

3 practices
Be present being known
Share a meal
Share your story
Little bits of sadness sprinkled on our daily lives. Every time we pass a powerline the tears come

NASN recommends a ratio of one nurse for every 750 students in the general population and a ratio of 1:225 for student populations requiring daily professional nursing.


““The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,”
Luke 4:18 ESV
https://www.bible.com/59/luk.4.18.esv

Celebrate the need. Do not put to shame but pour a glass of wine and eat your favorite foods and shave your legs and make yourself feel pretty


And when they come there, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations. And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God. But as for those whose heart goes after their detestable things and their abominations, I will bring their deeds upon their own heads, declares the Lord God.””
Ezekiel 11:18-21 ESV
“And when they come there, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations. And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God. But as for those whose heart goes after their detestable things and their abominations, I will bring their deeds upon their own heads, declares the Lord God.””
Ezekiel 11:18-21 ESV


Breck asked n h mommy to. Know Daddy?

I miss Jesus

God is so good. A week of no breath in my lungs. A week a dear friend came over to just be with me and spend 2 hours brushing my daughters hair. Are we where I just felt panic when I dropped my kids at the Georgia Alabama line to go spend the week with my ex and his girlfriend. A week I didn’t want to do it anymore. I just wanted to numb this pain and loneliness. Louis Giglio told me this more paise in the pain. Use it as spiritual warfare

I have got to want the mission of God that more than I want my sin. I have got to want that call on my life

The seven bowls
The seven trumpet
1)mankind
2. seas
3. River

First thing she said when I got to her was I’m sad you and mommy armt together

I understand that spiritual abuse happened but it’s asinine to think that when you are here for in millisecond in time that you were concept of God is the final say

The victory is already won. The fighting the flesh won’t last fever. He calls us to righteousness now.

The last 5/6 months have been probably the hardest I’ve ever experience but it’s a pain that has made him all the more captivating

Wow - And treating my sin as they should. It was so convicting when Matt Chandler said a lot of people believe God is love but not God is wrath- we are pulled to sleep Thinking that it is not a big deal. And we numb are convictions with alcohol and other things
There is no little sin just soon waiting to destroy everything you love

When troubles come out it is God who is blamed but he can’t be blamed for the brokenness of the world He can only be praised for healing the brokenness, redeeming it restoring it and overcoming it.




Comments

Popular Posts